vj

Default how do I change the name or eliminate 'reviewers' in word?

thanks!
Anne Troy

Try this, vj:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"vj" wrote in message
thanks!

vj

"vj" wrote:

thanks!

Great site! I was still unable to change the name that appears in the
"Reviewers" check boxes... the other name was still listed. Let me know if
there are any solutions to that... thanks again!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD

I tried the VBA and other suggestions that people have suggested and I still
have the same problem that vj notes below.

I'm stil unable to clear the list of reviewers with check boxes next to
them. Going to Tools - options - security and checking that box only added
another reivewer to my list called "author" -- it did not erase any of the
past ones.

Any advice?