Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LJ

Default How do I change document structures in Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

This large white space is for explaining what you are trying to do and what
problems you are having in doing it. For instance...

What do you mean by "document structures?"

Which version of Word are you using?

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Word should allow to 'divide' page by 3 or 4, not just 2 CandasK Page Layout 2 February 28th 06 11:16 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 12th 06 12:43 AM