Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RCrenshaw

Default pdf converter on tool bar

The pdf converter tool bar was showing in Word, now it is not. How do I get
it displayed again? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

You might try repairing Adobe Acrobat. When you choose Change/Remove in Add
or Remove Programs (in the Control Panel), Repair should be one of the
options (assuming a recent version).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"RCrenshaw" wrote in message
The pdf converter tool bar was showing in Word, now it is not. How do I
get
it displayed again? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See:

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330984.html
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application
(Acrobat 7.0 on Windows)

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/328909.html
PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application
(Acrobat 6.x on Windows XP or 2000)

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/323749.html
PDFMaker is unavailable in an Office application (Acrobat 5.x on
Windows XP, 2000)