Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Slap_Shot_12

Default how can i add custom formatting in an address block

We're trying to create mailling labels for the first time using word 2003 and
we've run into a problem. We can get all the fields to show up, but we're not
able to add any formatting.

So for some reason there's not comma between the city and state - which is
not abig thing, except that we'd like to add that in so that it looks correct
and we can't figure out how to do it.

In other words, when we use the 'address block' feature to do the merge the
end result looks like this:

Mr. & Mrs. Dave Davidson & Family
200 Elm Street
Anytown Michigan 90210