Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WORD HEAD

Default WORD DEFINITIONS, THESAURUS

IS THERE A PRODUCT THAT INTAGRATES WORD DEFINISION AND A THESAURUS IN TO WORD
2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hunh? Tools | Language | Thesaurus opens the thesaurus. What else do you
want?

"WORD HEAD" WORD wrote in message
IS THERE A PRODUCT THAT INTAGRATES WORD DEFINISION AND A THESAURUS IN TO

WORD
2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WORD HEAD

Dictionary???? Is there a Dictionary that is intagrated in to word??????????

"WORD HEAD" wrote:

IS THERE A PRODUCT THAT INTAGRATES WORD DEFINISION AND A THESAURUS IN TO WORD
2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Word Head,

1. You really need to learn how to use spell check.
2. The thesaurus gives you alternatives to your word. Okay, that's not a
true definition, but if you can't figure out what the word means by the
alternatives or by going to www.m-w.com, perhaps you need to use words that
you don't need to look up.

I'm not saying this to be mean or nasty. I'm telling you this because I know
too many people who feel they need to use big, fancy words to impress
others. What really happens is that they sound like fools. (I have a brother
who does this and I always want to choke him. It makes him sound like a
bullsh**ter. Don't get me wrong, I love him. I just wish he wouldn't do
that.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"WORD HEAD" wrote:

IS THERE A PRODUCT THAT INTAGRATES WORD DEFINISION AND A THESAURUS IN TO
WORD
2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WORD HEAD

Thank you for your understanding of alternative words. I live and work in an
environment where I am confronted with client legal forms and government
forms. I am a tax accountant. I have a masters degree in finance. I do not
know every specific meaning of every word in every given ????? I want to put
context. OH!!! I just looked in my "dictionary: context of use!!!! Does
some one at Microsoft understand my specific needs? After reading your
reply, I feel that I did not give you enough nouns (specific person, place,
or thing) and pronouns (descriptive words) to make appropriate decisions (A
position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration). So, back to my
original question, is there a dictionary add-on that will give me complete
word definitions and difference ways a word can be interpreted. Thank you
for your assistance in the above matters.