Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frustrated With Bill

Default Printing linked images results in image placeholders.

We are trying to print a document that contains multiple linked image files.
When we print the document some of the images are replaced (on paper and/or
in PDF) by image place holders. Some of the pictures print fine. The
configuration of which pictures fail to print changes every time we print. We
even tried printing to PDF, with the same results.
Imbedding the images makes the file size too large.
This is ruining my life.
Help!