Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dena W10 Dena W10 is offline

Default Converting multiple files to one pdf file

Help. I have several Word and Excel files that I need to convert to one pdf
file. Can someone point me in the right direction??? I know I can file a
single file to pdf, but multiples to one, and various types (Word & Excel) to
a single pdf?
Thanks.
Dena
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not just Adobe Reader), you do this by
opening one pdf and inserting other pdfs into it. I haven't found that
any of the free pdf-makers can do it.

On Jun 3, 4:57*pm, Dena W10 wrote:
Help. *I have several Word and Excel files that I need to convert to one pdf
file. *Can someone point me in the right direction??? *I know I can file a
single file to pdf, but multiples to one, and various types (Word & Excel) to
a single pdf?
Thanks.
Dena

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

IIRC it's on the Document menu, and it's called Insert (pages? pdf?),
and a big window opens up where you specify the file, the pages you're
adding, and where they go in the document.

"Dena W10" wrote:
Help. *I have several Word and Excel files that I need to convert to one pdf
file. *Can someone point me in the right direction??? *I know I can file a
single file to pdf, but multiples to one, and various types (Word & Excel) to
a single pdf?
Thanks.
Dena-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use the Create PDF from Multiple Files (pdf's) facility in Adobe Acrobat.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.