Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jeannette

Default Envelope Mail Merge

Some times when I merge envelopes I don't get the box in the center of the
envelope where the mailing address goes.

When this happens it is hard to center the address. some times it there and
some times it isn't. I'd like to know why it doesn't show up all the time
and what can I do when it doesn't.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Click on the Show/Hide button ¶ and you will see the end of paragraph mark
that is inside the frame.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.