Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Atlanta Atlanta is offline

Default Dots in my printed word document

I have a document with four paragraphs on it. Inbetween paragraphs two and
three are a series of small dots that only show up when I print - they are
not visible on my screen. This is not a printer problem - I have tried three
different ones. The small dots do not show up between any other paragraph.
I've cut and pasted the text to a new word document and when I print, the
little dots are still there. Again, they are invisible on the screen.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you see them if you increase your Zoom way up?

It's likely that they're a Border on the bottom of para. 2 or the top
of para. 3. Select paras. 2 and 3, go to the Format Borders panel
(you don't say which version of Word), and if you see a line between
the paragraphs in the diagram, click on it to turn it off.