robinet

Default create forms with lines

I am disigning a form which has some questions that have to be answered. So I
would like to leave a line after the question where people can answer on top
of that line using word. But if I type the line using shift and _, it looks
right, but when I try to write something it does not show on top of the line
,the letter starts to take the place of the line instead.
Charles Kenyon

You can use tables with cells that have a bottom border or text to which the
underline formatting has been applied. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.