Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly S.

Default strikethrough

In word, can I make my strikethrough a different color than my font?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

This isn't really possible. It can be done using an "EQ \O" field and some
messing about, provided it doesn't need to span lines. It could also be
arranged in a similar fashion with an "Advance Left" Field but, again, not
spanning lines. All in all, you've really got to want it badly to make the
effort!

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Kelly S." Kelly wrote in message
In word, can I make my strikethrough a different color than my font?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

No. You can, though, put a line through your text and have that line be a
diffent color. The difference is that the line is not font formatting. If
you change or move the text, you have to adjust the line separately.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.