Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

Default How do I take a word document and put it into html code?

I am trying to take an existing word document and change it into html code to
put into an html editor for an online registration software that uses its own
html editor. I have done this before, but have forgotten the steps. I
believe I used notepad for one of the steps, but I am lost. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Try
File Save As...

Choose htm as the file type.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
I am trying to take an existing word document and change it into html code
put into an html editor for an online registration software that uses its
own
html editor. I have done this before, but have forgotten the steps. I
believe I used notepad for one of the steps, but I am lost. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

This doesn't show me the code though. Here is an example of what I am trying
to achieve. I took a regular word document and followed steps (which I can't
remember) something to do with notepad though and managed to get to this code.

PSTRONGTABLE style="WIDTH: 246px; HEIGHT: 136px" width=246 align=center
border=0TBODYTRTDPIMG style="WIDTH: 193px; HEIGHT: 69px" height=6
hspace=0 src="https://www.b-there.com/breg/satw06/dallaslogo.jpg"
width=224BR/P/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/STRONG/PP

PFONT face=TahomaBetsa,/FONT/PPFONT face=TahomaHello; my name is
Cindy Acciarito and I am an event planner assisting Kelle Jackson. We will
have transporation for those leaving early and not attending the brunch at
The Mansion on Sunday. We will base the time the bus will leave based on the
flight information we receive from American Airlines. Should you have any
questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or
Kelle./FONT/PPFONT face=TahomaSincerely,/FONT/PPTABLE
width="100%" border=0TRTDFONT face=Tahoma STRONGCindy
Acciarito/STRONG/FONT/TD/TRTRTDSTRONGFONT face=Tahoma DCVB
Direct Line 214-571-1331/FONT/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDA
"STRONGFO NT
/FONT/STRONG/A/TD/TR/TABLE/PP /PP /PP /P

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Try
File Save As...

Choose htm as the file type.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
I am trying to take an existing word document and change it into html code
put into an html editor for an online registration software that uses its
own
html editor. I have done this before, but have forgotten the steps. I
believe I used notepad for one of the steps, but I am lost. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Open that htm document in notepad.
--
[...]

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Try
File Save As...

Choose htm as the file type.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
I am trying to take an existing word document and change it into html
code
put into an html editor for an online registration software that uses
its
own
html editor. I have done this before, but have forgotten the steps. I
believe I used notepad for one of the steps, but I am lost. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

The logo won't show up; but the text does, when I open it again in word.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

[...]

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Try
File Save As...

Choose htm as the file type.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
I am trying to take an existing word document and change it into html
code
put into an html editor for an online registration software that uses
its
own
html editor. I have done this before, but have forgotten the steps. I
believe I used notepad for one of the steps, but I am lost. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

HTM files don't contain graphics; only links to them. You'll find your logo
in a separate graphic file in the same folder as the htm file.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

[...]

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Try
File Save As...

Choose htm as the file type.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
I am trying to take an existing word document and change it into html
code
put into an html editor for an online registration software that
uses
its
own
html editor. I have done this before, but have forgotten the steps.
believe I used notepad for one of the steps, but I am lost. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Cindy,

You can see the 'source code' of Word (web) documents by several methods without leaving MS Word.

1. You can use File=Web Page Preview
that should show the document in your web browser. If that's Internet Explorer you can then right click on the browser page and
choose 'view source'.

2. If you've saved a Word document as a Word Web document (File=Save as=Web Page) you may see a 'View Source' choice after that on
the 'Edit' menu (relies somewhat on #4, below though for the View Source)

3. You can open a Word Web document, or any .htm file, in Word and see the underlying source code by turning on [x] Confirm
Conversions at Open in Tools=Options=General,
then use File=Open and select a .htm or .html or .dochtml file and when you get a 'confirm file type' dialog, choose 'plain text'
rather than HTML to see the source code view. (Be careful editing here though as doing so then saving will likely modify the
original file).

4. If you've installed the optional Word/Office feature (Windows Control Panel=Add/Remove Programs, choose Microsoft Office then
change the installed features) for MS Script Editor you can use Alt+Shift+F11 while you have Word document opened on screen to see
the Word document source code (even while it's in .DOC format).

I'm still unclear though on what your goal is as far as accessing the HTML source code rather than saving as (for general use) using
File=Save as WebPage-FILTERED, or sending as HTML if you're using Word as the Outlook Mail editor.

==============
"Cacciarito" wrote in message ...
This doesn't show me the code though. Here is an example of what I am trying
to achieve. I took a regular word document and followed steps (which I can't
remember) something to do with notepad though and managed to get to this code.

PSTRONGTABLE style="WIDTH: 246px; HEIGHT: 136px" width=246 align=center
border=0TBODYTRTDPIMG style="WIDTH: 193px; HEIGHT: 69px" height=6
hspace=0 src="https://www.b-there.com/breg/satw06/dallaslogo.jpg"
width=224BR/P/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/STRONG/PP
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

I have done most all of the things you have mentioned. The reason I need to
view the code is for a specific registration program call b-there.com that
utilizes it's own html editor in correspondence sent to attendees. My issue
now is that the logo image won't show up correctly in the document I have
created. I have used the code for this logo image on prior correspondence
and I can't figure out why it won't work with this.

Here is the code:

PSTRONGTABLE style="WIDTH: 296px; HEIGHT: 171px" width=296
border=0TRTDPIMG style="WIDTH: 229px; HEIGHT: 90px" height=6 hspace=0
src="https://www.b-there.com/breg/satw06/dallaslogo.jpg" width=224
PBR/P/TD/TR/TABLE/STRONG/P

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Cindy,

Where are you placing it in your Word Web document code?

Basically, it's just a link to a picture on a website
set in a table. You should be able to emulate or create the same effect from inside of Word, but, note that the graphic is located
on an https: rather than an http: server location. Not all email clients or apps will be able to access the secure server for the
graphic.

If it's just the logo you're trying to insert you can go to that web page, right click on the graphic, select copy then go back to
your Word document and right click and paste, then resize as needed (or you can copy the URL from your code for the Dallaslogo.jpg
and go to Insert=Picture=From File and paste the URL in the 'Filename' box.

This assumes that you want to link to the logo rather than send a copy of it out with each email, for example. Note that a lot of
spam and phishing filters are now blocking 'linked' graphics from emails as the default, so folks might not see the graphic if it's
linked rather than sent (some companies block the inserted graphics as well).

(Note, to resize graphics to 'pixel' units as your code currently has you can turn on the pixels for HTML setting in
Tools=Options=General
=======
"Cacciarito" wrote in message ...
I have done most all of the things you have mentioned. The reason I need to
view the code is for a specific registration program call b-there.com that
utilizes it's own html editor in correspondence sent to attendees. My issue
now is that the logo image won't show up correctly in the document I have
created. I have used the code for this logo image on prior correspondence
and I can't figure out why it won't work with this.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

Hi Bob,

I will try your suggestions. I am placing the code at the top of the page.
I was able to get the complete document into my html editor; but the logo
image was just a blank box. There was a small red "x" in the upper left hand
corner of the box, when I right clicked on that and tried to make revisions
so it would show the image; it wouldn't work and gave me an error. I put the
location of where the image was, but it still didn't work. I am going to try
your suggestions and a few other things I may have up my sleeve. I'll let
you know.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

Well, I tried it and it didn't work. I would really rather just code the
image and not link it to a location. Is that possible. I was able to do the
first steps of copying it from the web page and inside the html editor for
the program I got the blank box again. I don't understand why it works on
past memos and not this one. Here is an example of what works:

PSTRONGTABLE style="WIDTH: 244px; HEIGHT: 146px" width=244 align=center
border=0TBODYTRTDPIMG style="WIDTH: 197px; HEIGHT: 76px" height=6
hspace=0 src="https://www.b-there.com/breg/satw06/dallaslogo.jpg"
width=224BR/P/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/STRONG/PPAmerican Airline
Codes: (For any assistance with your codes; please contact Cindy Acciarito at
A "cacciarito@ dallascvb.com/A)
/PPTABLE width="100%" border=0TBODYTRTDSTRONGLetter Number:
112687/STRONG/TDTDSTRONGReference Number:
347519/STRONG/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/PPPlease call or email the
American Airlines Redemption Center. When calling; please reference that you
are a member of SATW. STRONGThe last day to book your complimentary airline
reservations is March 20, 2006./STRONG Complimentary seats are limited and
subject to availability. STRONGChanges to tickets will result in a change
penalty./STRONG /PPTABLE width="100%"
border=0TBODYTRTD STRONGUAmerican Airlines Redemption
Center/U/STRONG /TD/TRTRTD STRONGTelephone Requests:/STRONG 8
a.m. €“ 6 p.m. Central Time /TD/TRTRTD STRONGPhone:/STRONG
817-963-5552/TD/TRTRTD STRONGAmerican Airlines Contacts:/STRONG
Rebecca Brown or Susan De Ville/TD/TRTRTD STRONGEmail:/STRONG A
/A /TD/TRTRTD Attention
your Email to: Becky Boehm /TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/PPSTRONGEMYour
complimentary airfare can be extended to also cover your travel to these
approved pre/post press trip destinations, included are the suggested arrival
and departure times:/EM/STRONG
/PPSTRONGUPRE-CONFERENCE/U/STRONG /PPTABLE width="100%"
border=0TBODYTRTDSTRONGUPR1-Irving/Grapevine/U/STRONG
/TD/TRTRTDArrive: DFW International Airport before noon on April 16
/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPR2-Bandera/New Braunfels
/U/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDArrive: San Antonio no later than 2:30 p.m. on
April 16 /TD/TRTRTDDepart: San Antonio to DFW International Airport,
book the 1:36 p.m. American Airlines flight on April
19/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPR3-Waco/Austin/Fredericksburg/U/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDArrive:
DFW International Airport early in the morning on April 16; from there the
group will travel by bus/van to
Waco/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/PPSTRONGUPOST-CONFERENCE/U/STRONG
/PPTABLE width="100%"
border=0TBODYTRTDSTRONGUPO1-Irving/Grapevine/U/STRONG
/TD/TRTRTDDepart: DFW International Airport after 3 p.m. on April 26
/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPO2-Waco/Austin/Fredrickburg/U/STRONG
/TD/TRTRTDDepart: DFW International Airport after 5 p.m. on April
26/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPO3-Amarillo/Panhandle/U/STRONG
/TD/TRTRTDDepart: DFW International Airport on the 12:36 p.m.
American Eagle flight to Amarillo on April 23/TD/TRTRTDDepart:
Amarillo on any of the 5 flights to DFW International Airport on April 26
/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPO4-Houston/Galveston/Beaumont/U/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDDepart:
DFW International Airport into Houston IAH on 1:48 p.m. American Airlines
flight on April 23/TD/TRTRTDDepart: Houston IAH to DFW International
Airport on 10:52 a.m. American Airlines flight on April 26
/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPO5-San
Antonio/U/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDDepart: DFW International Airport into
San Antonio on the 12:53 p.m. American Airlines flight on April 23
/TD/TRTRTDDepart: San Antonio to DFW International Airport on the
2:07 p.m. American Airlines flight OR the 2:40 p.m. American Airlines flight
on April 26/TD/TRTRTD /TD/TRTRTDSTRONGUPO6-Big
Bend/U/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDDepart: DFW International Airport into El
Paso on 9:40 am American Airlines flight on April 23
/TD/TRTRTDDepart: Midland on 2:35 p.m. American Airlines flight to
DFW International Airport on April
27/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/PPSTRONGFor Questions Regarding Pre and
Post Contact: /STRONG/PPTABLE width="100%"
border=0TBODYTRTDSTRONG June Naylor
/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDSTRONG Phone:
817-239-1634/STRONG/TD/TRTRTDSTRONG Email: /STRONGA
"STRONGjun /STRONG/A /TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/PP /P

and what doesn't work:

html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml"
xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice"
xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word"
xmlns:st1="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"

head
meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document
meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11"
meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 11"
link rel=File-List
href="Manifest%20Memo%20test%20not%20in%20code_fil es/filelist.xml"
link rel=Edit-Time-Data
href="Manifest%20Memo%20test%20not%20in%20code_fil es/editdata.mso"
!--[if !mso]
style
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
/style
![endif]--
titleEMAIL SUBJECT: SATW April Conference Airport Transfers/title
o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"
name="place" downloadurl="http://www.5iantlavalamp.com/"/
o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"
name="PlaceName"/
o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"
name="PlaceType"/
o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"
name="City" downloadurl="http://www.5iamas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"/
!--[if gte mso 9]xml
oocumentProperties
o:AuthorCindy Acciarito/o:Author
o:LastAuthorCindy Acciarito/o:LastAuthor
o:Revision3/o:Revision
o:TotalTime452/o:TotalTime
o:Created2006-03-17T06:51:00Z/o:Created
o:LastSaved2006-03-17T14:27:00Z/o:LastSaved
o:Pages1/o:Pages
o:Words70/o:Words
o:Characters786/o:Characters
o:Companyprsm/o:Company
o:Lines15/o:Lines
o:Paragraphs1/o:Paragraphs
o:CharactersWithSpaces855/o:CharactersWithSpaces
o:Version11.6360/o:Version
/oocumentProperties
/xml![endif]--!--[if gte mso 9]xml
w:WordDocument
w:Zoom200/w:Zoom
w:SpellingStateClean/w:SpellingState
w:GrammarStateClean/w:GrammarState
w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/
w:SaveIfXMLInvalidfalse/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid
w:IgnoreMixedContentfalse/w:IgnoreMixedContent
w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderTextfalse/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText
w:Compatibility
w:BreakWrappedTables/
w:SnapToGridInCell/
w:WrapTextWithPunct/
w:UseAsianBreakRules/
wontGrowAutofit/
/w:Compatibility
w:BrowserLevelMicrosoftInternetExplorer4/w:BrowserLevel
/w:WordDocument
/xml![endif]--!--[if gte mso 9]xml
w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"
/w:LatentStyles
/xml![endif]--!--[if !mso]object
classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui/object
style
st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
/style
![endif]--
style
!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
panose-1:2 4 6 2 5 3 5 3 3 4;
mso-font-charset:0;
mso-generic-font-family:roman;
mso-font-pitch:variable;
mso-font-signatu647 0 0 0 159 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0pt;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Book Antiqua";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{colorurple;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
@page Section1
{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;
mso-header-margin:36.0pt;
mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
--
/style
!--[if gte mso 10]
style
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0pt 5.4pt 0pt 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0pt;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
/style
![endif]--!--[if gte mso 9]xml
o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="2050"/
/xml![endif]--!--[if gte mso 9]xml
o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"
o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/
/o:shapelayout/xml![endif]--
/head

body lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple style='tab-interval:36.0pt'

div class=Section1

p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'!--[if gte vml
1]v:shapetype
id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" oreferrelative="t"
path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"
v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/
v:formulas
v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/
v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/
v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/
v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/
v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/
v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/
v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/
v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/
v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/
v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/
v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/
v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/
/v:formulas
vath o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/
o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/
/v:shapetypev:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""
style='width:136.8pt;
height:38.4pt'
v:imagedata
src="Manifest%20Memo%20test%20not%20in%20code_file s/image001.jpg"
o:href="https://www.b-there.com/breg/satw06/dallaslogo.jpg"/
/v:shape![endif]--![if !vml]img width=182 height=51
src="Manifest%20Memo%20test%20not%20in%20code_file s/image002.jpg"
v:shapes="_x0000_i1025"![endif]/p

p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'o /o/p

p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'st1lace
w:st="on"st1:PlaceName
w:st="on"SATW/st1:PlaceName st1:PlaceName
w:st="on"April/st1:PlaceName st1:PlaceName
w:st="on"Conference/st1:PlaceName st1:PlaceType
w:st="on"Airport/st1:PlaceType/st1lace
Transfers/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalWe want to make sure that your arrival and departure from
the conference is a pleasant experience.span style='mso-spacerun:yes'
/spanWe will need the following information for transportation b
style='mso-bidi-font-weight:normal'no later than Friday, March
24supth/sup/b.span
style='mso-spacerun:yes' /spanPlease fill this information out completely
and email back to a
"cacciarito@ dallascvb.com/a.span
style='mso-spacerun:yes' /spanPlease contact me at 214-571-1331 if you
have
any questions./p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalArrival Date:/p

p class=MsoNormalst1lace w:st="on"st1:PlaceName
w:st="on"Departure/st1:PlaceName
st1:PlaceType w:st="on"City/st1:PlaceType/st1lace:/p

p class=MsoNormalArrival Flight Number:/p

p class=MsoNormalArrival Airline:/p

p class=MsoNormalArrival Time:/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalDeparture Date:/p

p class=MsoNormalDeparture Flight Number:/p

p class=MsoNormalDeparture Airline:/p

p class=MsoNormalDeparture Time:/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalWe look forward to seeing you soon in st1:City
w:st="on"st1lace
w:st="on"Dallas/st1lace/st1:City!/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalCindy Acciarito/p

p class=MsoNormalDCVB direct 214-571-1331/p

p class=MsoNormala
"cacciarito@ dallascvb.com/a/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

p class=MsoNormalo /o/p

/div

/body

/html

Any suggestions?

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
Well, I tried it and it didn't work. I would really rather just code the
image and not link it to a location. Is that possible. I was able to do
the

No. That isn't how html works. It needs to know where the image is stored
and then will display it. This requires the link.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

Okay, well that takes care of that idea. How can I put the link into what I
have that shows in the MS html editor?

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

"Cacciarito" wrote in message
Well, I tried it and it didn't work. I would really rather just code the
image and not link it to a location. Is that possible. I was able to do
the

No. That isn't how html works. It needs to know where the image is stored
and then will display it. This requires the link.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cacciarito

Charles,

I still get the blank box with the red "x" in it. It won't show the image.
Any ideas?