Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
angel10196

Default how do I word a document to customers nicely, work is done by appt

i need help i'm new at this kind of stuff.how should i post up a notice to
customers by appointsments only.and work may take longer than expected.alot
of customers get mad if its not ready when they think it should be.due to
other problems that arise.Oh the work is for installs of car stereo systems
and custom made speaker boxes. thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

This newsgroup does not deal with content of Word documents. I'd suggest
either visiting other shops in your area in the same line of business or
search the web and see if you can find something you like.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]