Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JP

Default How do I make Outllok send and receive all my emails in HTML forma

No matter how many times I set HTML as my format for emails in outlook 2003,
I always lose my formatting - the email is always sent in PLAIN TEXT. Can
somebody figure out or suggest what obscure setting has been clicked
somewhere so I can change it or turn it off/on?
Many thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options Mail Format | HTML | Use Word to edit email.

OK
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP