Elizabeth1528

Default Cursor suddenly jumps to new location while I'm typing

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

If you're using a laptop with a touchpad below the spacebar, try to keep
your thumbs clear of the touchpad -- it's interpreting an accidental touch
as a mouse click. You can see if the Control Panel has a way to reduce the
pad's sensitivity.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

bill wrote:
While typing in Word or Outlook the cursor suddenly jumps to a new
location. It seems to consistantly go to where the I-Bar is located.
Anyone know of a fix for this?

I'm running Windows XP Professional and Office Professional Edition
2003.

I have the same problem, but I am not touching the touch pad. Besides, I can't even find the touchpad in my control panel to turn it off!