Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Don''''t have a clue :( Don''''t have a clue :( is offline

Default Auto fill

Hello.
I have created a word Document with a tables and with in thoses tables there
are "Text Form Fields".

What i would like to do is that if i input a value in to "text form field"
box #1 I would like that info to be also written to a position in the header
part of the document.

Also the document will be locked

Does anyone have any ideas, Thanking you
Adrian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See the "On Line Form" part of http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Don''''t have a clue wrote:
Hello.
I have created a word Document with a tables and with in thoses
tables there are "Text Form Fields".

What i would like to do is that if i input a value in to "text form
field" box #1 I would like that info to be also written to a position
in the header part of the document.

Also the document will be locked

Does anyone have any ideas, Thanking you
Adrian

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Note, however, that, as Greg points out, a REF field won't update
automatically in the header of a protected form. For that you need a
STYLEREF field; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/S....htm#FormField.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
See the "On Line Form" part of