Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nica_chick77 nica_chick77 is offline

Default convert word doc into pdf file

i need to convert a word doc into a pdf file. Can any one help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi nica,

You'll need some pdf conversion software for this. If you're using Word 2007, you can download Microsoft's XPS/PDF tool. Otherwise
you'll need an application like Adobe Acrobat Professional (not the free reader), JAWS PDF Creator, MULP21PDF,
GhostScript, PDF995, RoboPDF, FreePDF, Serif PagePlus, Win2PDF or Go2PDF. I'm sure there's others too. Except for the Adobe product,
most of these are cheap and some are free.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"nica_chick77" wrote in message ...
i need to convert a word doc into a pdf file. Can any one help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] krisandrich@gmail.com is offline

There are a bunch listed at Planet PDF http://www.planetpdf.com/find_software.asp.
I've just been using the trial Nitro PDF Creator at http://www.nitropdf.com
and that's been solid, it's $49 bucks though.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
The Horse The Horse is offline

Most free/cheap pdf creators work as a printer driver, although the files
they create are readable (not just dumb images). A good one, not (yet)
listed by others, is cutepdf (from www.cutepdf.com).