Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sinh Trinh Sinh Trinh is offline

Default Importing a customized Word toolbar from a different user account

I made several customized toolbars in Word when I was logged on as a user. I
am now working with Word as an administrator on the same computer. Is it
possible to import my customized toolbars from the user account into the
administrator account?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Copy the template that contains the toolbars into the current Word Startup
folder, which by default is located at

C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application
Data\Microsoft\Word\Startup

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.