Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minibillboard Minibillboard is offline

Default how do I tell a web server which page must initialize

I created a web page for my web domain (in MS Word). In total there are 5
pages. The first page must obviously carry a code telling the web hosting
facility that it must open this page as the initial page on the web domain
when someone logs in. How do I set up this code?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Minibillboard

Minibillboard wrote:
I created a web page for my web domain (in MS Word). In total there are 5
pages. The first page must obviously carry a code telling the web hosting
facility that it must open this page as the initial page on the web domain
when someone logs in. How do I set up this code?

Word is not really a good tool to create webpages. Where are you
hosting? What would the address of the entry page be? Try naming the
entry page either "index.html" or "welcome.html".

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |