Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
W. eWatson W. eWatson is offline

Default Can Someone Identify This Font?

See the link, then scroll down a short way to the image of a DVD cover on
tracking, Mastering the Basics. What font are they using?

http://www.tracknature.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=IS0034&Categor y_Code=VIDEOS
--
W. eWatson

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Banty or BrushScript MT - and it is terribly hard to read in all caps.

Banty is not a font that comes with any Microsoft product. Not sure where I
got it but I have it. Maybe with Photoshop Elements. BrushScript
(http://www.microsoft.com/typography/....aspx?FMID=930) is included
with several Microsoft programs.

The difference between the two of them is really tough to see and the little
graphic isn't crisp enough to see which one it may be.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"W. eWatson" wrote in message
See the link, then scroll down a short way to the image of a DVD cover on
tracking, Mastering the Basics. What font are they using?

http://www.tracknature.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=IS0034&Categor y_Code=VIDEOS
--
W. eWatson

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Banty or BrushScript MT - and it is terribly hard to read in all caps.

Banty is not a font that comes with any Microsoft product. Not sure
where I got it but I have it. Maybe with Photoshop Elements. BrushScript
(http://www.microsoft.com/typography/....aspx?FMID=930) is
included with several Microsoft programs.

The difference between the two of them is really tough to see and the
little graphic isn't crisp enough to see which one it may be.

Very good. Thanks very much. It looks like the BrushScript will work. I know
the owner of the site, and he probably used an Apple or Adobe product. I'm
using it with that figure to make a good DVD container cover of the DVD to
give to a local library.

--
W. eWatson

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Recommend to your friend that one of the basics to master is that AllCaps
are ghastly to read - especially in a frilly font face.

Terry

"W. eWatson" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules wrote:
Banty or BrushScript MT - and it is terribly hard to read in all caps.

Banty is not a font that comes with any Microsoft product. Not sure where
I got it but I have it. Maybe with Photoshop Elements. BrushScript
(http://www.microsoft.com/typography/....aspx?FMID=930) is
included with several Microsoft programs.

The difference between the two of them is really tough to see and the
little graphic isn't crisp enough to see which one it may be.

Very good. Thanks very much. It looks like the BrushScript will work. I
know the owner of the site, and he probably used an Apple or Adobe
product. I'm using it with that figure to make a good DVD container cover
of the DVD to give to a local library.

--
W. eWatson

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Make it mixed case. Beside being hard to read, all caps like that make it
look like something that was created on a home computer. And even if it was,
there's absolutely no reason why it should look it.

BTW - Photoshop Elements is an Adobe product and the "kid brother" to
Photosop.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]