jonnyQ

Default turn a WORD page into a single high resolution jpeg?

I want to create a single bitmapped graphical image of any page of a WORD xp
document. This image file needs to be as small as possible, but of sufficient
resolution to be able to easily read Arial-8 text when displayed at its
original size (ie. .jpg rather than .bmp) .
Jezebel

1. Print the page to Microsoft Imaging.

2. In MS Imaging, select the page and copy as image.

3. Switch to a graphics app like PhotoPaint. Paste.

4. Export to JPG.

"jonnyQ" wrote in message
I want to create a single bitmapped graphical image of any page of a WORD
xp
document. This image file needs to be as small as possible, but of
sufficient
resolution to be able to easily read Arial-8 text when displayed at its
original size (ie. .jpg rather than .bmp) .

Graham Mayor

SnagIt 7 includes a 'printer' driver that will produce jpg output to file. 8
point Ariel is just as readable as it is on screen and the file size is
approx 500 kb per page. Or if the page contains text, you could output to
GIF and the file size would be about 70 kb.
Try the demo.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM