Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Deb Elliotte Deb Elliotte is offline

Default Multiple

New to merging...could not locate this elsewhere.
I want to merge data one page per person. I have data with fields
initials, data, count, data, count. The data looks like
ak, solc, 1, blank, blank
ak, blank, blank, cult, 2
bg, stew, 3, blank, blank
..
..

I need to have data for ak on one page and data for bg to go the next page
and so on. The number of data values varies from month to month.

I have looked at skip if and next if and am not getting what I need to do
and would appreciate any pointers.