Bee

Default How do I get rid of word viewer?

Every time I open a document it comes up in word viewer. Don't know how I
got there and don't want to be there. Thanks.
--
Bee
SVC

Are you opening the file from within Word or from Windows Explorer?

If it is from Windows Explorer, your file association has been changed. To
fix (in Widnows 2000 anyway), click once on the file, then click File Open
with Choose Program... Now, select Microsoft Word for Windows, and check
the box "Always use this program to open these files." Then Click OK.

If this happens when you are within Word, I'm at a loss.

"Bee" wrote:

Every time I open a document it comes up in word viewer. Don't know how I
got there and don't want to be there. Thanks.
--
Bee

Graham Mayor

How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm