Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated

Default how do I send my document typed in Word to a email address

I have typed my paper and I am trying to email it from word to my mentor. I
go into file and click send to and click mail recipient with attachment,
enter the email address I want and then what? I don't see a send button

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 12th 06 12:43 AM
Hebrew Suggestions Dannyza Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 05 07:12 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM