PSheran

Default The view buttons are missing from the bottom left of the screen.

The page (view) layout buttons have disappeared from the bottom left of my
screen. I still can choose from normal, web and print layout from the view
menu but I found those buttons to be very convenient. Please help.

Thanks.
--
PSheran, CPA

garfield-n-odie

Oops, I meant to say click on Tools | Options | View | check the
"Horizontal scroll bar" box | OK. I don't think it matters
whether or not you're using Word as your email editor in Outlook,
although I don't use that feature myself.