cindy

Default character spacing changed when document prints

Basically there is extra spacing between some of the characters which messes
up the printing of my document. If I use a HP Laserjet 4000 series printer,
the character spacing is correct, but printed on a HP Laserjet 2300 PCL 5e
character spacing is a problem. I thought it was due to using bullets but
deleted that theory.
Example of character spacing printed incorrectly with bulleted list from HP
Laserjet 2300 PCL 5e
14. Activ vely start using
15. Reco mmend a chart
16. Man y examples to follow
17. A sk users to assist
18. Acti vely start now with Co ncepts

Any ideas? It's Word 2002 if that helps narrow it down.

Thanks in advance,
Daiya Mitchell

The printer driver for the HP Laserjet 2300 is probably out of date or
corrupted. Check the HP site for a newer one, and/or reinstall the latest
one.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/