Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharee Sharee is offline

Default align labels start off great then run half on and half off label

When I print the labels they look great in preview but once they start
printing after about the fourth line they start to run off the label area and
they all become misaligned. How do you correct this? Anybody know?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the content is slipping off the bottom of the label the usual causes are

1. You have a header/footer in normal.dot
2. You have a zoom scaling option set in the print dialog.
3. The print and page setup page sizes do not match.
4. The printer rollers are slipping

If the content is slipping off diagonally or horizontally, you have a
printer with poor paper handling.