TDSB SuperCouncil President

Default .mdb file to auto-insert and print mailing list.

I'm currently the SuperCouncil president for the Toronto District School
board, and I need to send personalized letters to each of the school's
Presidents with the same information. Is there some way that it'll insert
each into the pages and all i have to do is press print and they all print or
No?

Using Word 2003.
Graham Mayor

Provided you have a list of the names and addresses in a usable form, this
is simple mail merge - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm (though the
principles are the same for a form letter merge).

TDSB SuperCouncil President wrote:
I'm currently the SuperCouncil president for the Toronto District
School board, and I need to send personalized letters to each of the
school's Presidents with the same information. Is there some way that
it'll insert each into the pages and all i have to do is press print
and they all print or No?

Using Word 2003.

[msnb]Recokn

Have you tried a mail merge? Use the Access database as your information
source and write up a generic letter. Follow the wizard to place in various
comments of mail merging.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...-US;wd2002mail

"TDSB SuperCouncil President" wrote:

I'm currently the SuperCouncil president for the Toronto District School
board, and I need to send personalized letters to each of the school's
Presidents with the same information. Is there some way that it'll insert
each into the pages and all i have to do is press print and they all print or
No?

Using Word 2003.

Doug Robbins

Use mailmerge with the table in the database as the data source. You can
execute the merge either directly to the printer or to a new document which
will contain all of the letters, one for each President.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"TDSB SuperCouncil President" TDSB SuperCouncil
wrote in message
I'm currently the SuperCouncil president for the Toronto District School
board, and I need to send personalized letters to each of the school's
Presidents with the same information. Is there some way that it'll insert
each into the pages and all i have to do is press print and they all print
or
No?

Using Word 2003.

how to automaticly, by default, print file name/path at bottom o wiser Page Layout 1 June 9th 05 05:29 PM
How do I insert a spreadsheet into a word in its print format? Harry F Hardin Microsoft Word Help 1 May 24th 05 09:32 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I insert guidelines that won't show when I print the docum. bfjames Page Layout 1 February 1st 05 06:54 PM
Print a list of symbols ishh Microsoft Word Help 4 January 27th 05 05:42 AM