Default dividing a document

No, not really. The best way is to make five copies and delete the unwanted
parts from each.

"Alberto" wrote in message
Hi all.
I have this problem.
I have a big document and I have to divide this document
in sub-document.
I mean the original document is about 500 pages and I want
to divide it id five pieces

piece 1 from page 1 to 100
piece 2 from page 101 to 250
piece 3 from page 251 to 300
and so on

is it possible to say to WORD get from page x to y and
save this i a x.doc file ?