Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole

Default How do I change existing headers and footers?

We have a catalog with our course descriptions. Somebody else set up the
catalog with headers and footers (someone more knowledgeable than myself with
headers and footers). The headers and footers all have section numbers and
such. We have made changes and are still currently making changes to our
catalog and need to change the titles for some of the headers. I have tried
the same as previous button, another section break, typing in the new title
for that page, and other types of ways to change the header but it always
goes back to the way it was or changes to the previous one. How do I get
these changed? Thank you for you time and effort.