Fay Finch

Default How do you print a list of the fonts in Word for hardcopy referenc

The function for printing off a hardcopy list of available fonts with the
name and a sample of the font used to be available in WordPerfect. I found
it helpful to be able to reference a hardcopy of the available fonts rather
than scrolling through the application list. I found the list of available
fonts for Word 2003 but the sample of the font is not displayed, only the
name of the font
(http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=offxp)
Tony Jollans

I did this for somebody the other day - it's a bit rough'n'ready but it does
list each font name in its font.

Drop this in a standard code module and run it:

Sub ListFonts()
Documents.Add
For Each Font In FontNames
Selection.Font.Name = Font
Selection.TypeText Font
Selection.TypeParagraph
Next
End Sub

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Fay Finch" Fay wrote in message
The function for printing off a hardcopy list of available fonts with the
name and a sample of the font used to be available in WordPerfect. I

found
it helpful to be able to reference a hardcopy of the available fonts

rather
than scrolling through the application list. I found the list of

available
fonts for Word 2003 but the sample of the font is not displayed, only the
name of the font

(
http://support.microsoft.com/default...3&Product=offx
p)

garfield-n-odie

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eGenerator.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .

Fay Finch wrote:

The function for printing off a hardcopy list of available fonts with the
name and a sample of the font used to be available in WordPerfect. I found
it helpful to be able to reference a hardcopy of the available fonts rather
than scrolling through the application list. I found the list of available
fonts for Word 2003 but the sample of the font is not displayed, only the
name of the font
(http://support.microsoft.com/default...&Product=offxp)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cat cat is offline

Default How do you print a list of the fonts in Word for hardcopy refe

Hi,
I would like to do this too , but on the link below, I am stuck at
instruction no.4-
what code do i paste in the window at right? I am not Winodws savvy..I know
I am close to seeing this printable list of fonts...pls advise.
Thank you!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this, Fay: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=487
Anne Troy