Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DebE DebE is offline

Default Change spacing between sentences

I am unable to change the Grammar setting from 2 to 1 space between sentences
even though it is in the list of possible selections (Word 2000). This option
cannot be selected. Any ideas? Also, I am unable to set an AutoCorrect
option to automatically change sentences ending in "period space space" to
"period space". It is not allowing me to add this option to the AutoCorrect
list.
Thanks!
Deb