Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stef[_2_] stef[_2_] is offline

Default Print View messed up

WinXP Pro SP2
Word 2002 SP3

Hi,

All of a sudden, my print view got messed up and my documents open
without showing the full page and the headers/footers.

See screenshot je
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=zlzyztugm4l&thumb=6

The cursor is just right at the very top of the document; and it is very
irritating. My stationary containing custom headers is not displayed
properly, etc.

If I go View|Header and Footer, the cursor then returns to its proper
position and the top margin is displayed again.

I have NOT made any active changes to anything at all--beyond opening up
a document from a client that could have been setup to display as A4 but
I do not know if there is a connection or not.

Can anyone help me recover proper Print View display please?

Thanks.