Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Big Steve

Default Creating a pleading pages on intermitten pages in a long document

Greetings: I am attempting to create a document that contains legal
documents. I want to recreate the legal documents on pleading paper on only
some pages of this document. I cannot figure how to do this on some pages
only. It is easy to create the entire document with pleading pages, but not
selective pages. Help will be greatly appreciated.