Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susutea

Default Bottom Edge missing from Page Border

Hello, my bottom edge of my Page Border is missing
both in Print Preview and Print also. I have checked and
rechecked my default settings are correct, and adjusted
both the page and page border margins many times,
I even unchecked the footer, as I read in the article posted
here. But when I uncheck the footer, the Whole Page
Border Shrinks to a much smaller size. I have seen many
posts here about this, it must be a bug in microsoft word 2000,
has anyone found the answer to the "missing bottom edge
of the page border". I have tried every possible margin change
without success, perhaps I've missed something. Thankyou in advance
for your kind help. Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.