Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DJW DJW is offline

Default Why does Word scroll to somewhere else in the document while I'm .

I usually work in the "Web Layout" view because I can zoom in and still see
all the next. However, with this new version of Word, the screen randomly
jumps to other locations in the document while I'm typing. The screen will
change, even though the words I'm currently typing will stay right where they
are (it's just that all of a sudden, without any warning, I'm typing blindly
off the screen). Is there something I can do to stop this?