Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flip[_2_] Flip[_2_] is offline

Default Printing documents without their headers and footers

Hello all,
Some3 or 4 years ago maybe, I have seen an article on this subject. I think
this was on a website of one of the MVP's. I cannot find it anymore.
Can somebody help?
Ofcourse I am looking for a smart way to do just that.
Flip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could use a macro containing the following code:

Dim i As Long, j As Long
With ActiveDocument
UndoClear
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
With .Sections(i)
For j = 1 To .Headers.Count
.Headers(j).Range.Delete
Next j
For j = 1 To .Footers.Count
.Footers(j).Range.Delete
Next j
End With
Next i
.PrintOut
Do While .Undo = True
.Undo
Loop
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Flip" flipatkonitechpuntnl wrote in message
Hello all,
Some3 or 4 years ago maybe, I have seen an article on this subject. I
think this was on a website of one of the MVP's. I cannot find it anymore.
Can somebody help?
Ofcourse I am looking for a smart way to do just that.
Flip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flip[_2_] Flip[_2_] is offline

Great!
Thanks Doug.
Flip

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" schreef in bericht
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

While Doug's macro may do what you want, if you want to retain the space the
header/footer occupied e.g. when printing to pre-printed letterheaded paper,
then you need a different approach. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Optionally_print_letterhead.htm

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flip[_2_] Flip[_2_] is offline

This must be te article I was searching for.
Thanks, bookmarked it now.
Flip

"Graham Mayor" schreef in bericht