Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Romany Romany is offline

Default How do I make the button image for a macro on the QAT relevant?

I've added the macros I use hundreds of times every day to the Quick Access
Toolbar in Word 2007. How do I make the button image that shows on the
toolbar relevant to what the macro actually does like I used to in Word 2003
by copying and editing button images?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

The following article explains how you can make your own icons in Word 2007:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Romany" wrote:

I've added the macros I use hundreds of times every day to the Quick Access
Toolbar in Word 2007. How do I make the button image that shows on the
toolbar relevant to what the macro actually does like I used to in Word 2003
by copying and editing button images?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JGreg7 JGreg7 is offline

The article is great, but I can not find anything called the "Custom UI
Editor ".

Where is this located in Word 2007?

--
Thank you,