Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Going Up Going Up is offline

Default Multilevel Lists - How do i format the text associated with each l

I am trying to set up the format for a new multilevel list
I want it set up so that:
Level 1 text: Is ilays bold and black
Level 2 text: Is always normal black
Level 3 text: is walwys red

Where do I set this at? It looks like in the formating for the list I can
only edit the font style of the list numbers not the actual text after the
numbers.

Thanks