Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anvil22 Anvil22 is offline

Default print two pages side by side in landacape

I am trying to print the inside cover of a 5.5x 8.5 booklet. I can't seem to
get the two pages to print on the one sheet that forms the cover?
Can anyone help.
Thanks - Dick.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allen Allen is offline

not sure what you've tried. Usually i set it as letter (8.5X11), in
landscape and set it up as two columns. then i place the inside front cover
in the left column and the inside back cover in the right column. Don't
forget, if you do the outside covers, they need to be placed backward (front
on the right and back on the left.).

"Anvil22" wrote:

I am trying to print the inside cover of a 5.5x 8.5 booklet. I can't seem to
get the two pages to print on the one sheet that forms the cover?
Can anyone help.
Thanks - Dick.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anvil22 Anvil22 is offline

Allen,
Thanks - colums on 8.5 x 11 landscape should do nicely. looked at the print
side so long I forgot about he colums. Sometimes

Best.
Dick

"Anvil22" wrote:

I am trying to print the inside cover of a 5.5x 8.5 booklet. I can't seem to
get the two pages to print on the one sheet that forms the cover?
Can anyone help.
Thanks - Dick.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word 2000 or above, a much better solution than columns is "2
pages per sheet" in the Page Setup dialog (not the one in the Print dialog),
as this allows you to treat the half sheets as separate pages, complete with
page numbers, page borders, columns, etc. If you are creating an entire
booklet, you should use "Book fold" instead (Word 2002 and above).

http://word.mvps.org