Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
czrunner

Default How can I copy all Word2003 comments into separate document?

I would like to copy all comments from an MS Word2003 document into a
separate document. It was easy to select all comments in the Comments pane
in Word2000, and then copy and paste them anywhere. In Word2003, I am able
to copy only one comment at a time from the Reviewing Pane. Please help!

how to copy all comments in one word document, paste into another. Shawn Microsoft Word Help 2 May 12th 23 08:52 AM
Comments as tool tips in Word 2003 Ann Scharpf Microsoft Word Help 1 April 23rd 05 09:30 AM
copy and paste Penny Microsoft Word Help 2 March 4th 05 04:57 PM
Comments in the Margin? Lem New Users 2 January 21st 05 07:29 PM
MacOSX user: do i need2uninstall Word98 before i can run Word2003 CambridgeInstallationDummy Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 07:32 PM