Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ray ray is offline

Default quick parts-I think!

Hi, I'm having problems sorting this out and hope someone can help me please.
I am using Word 2007. I am trying to create a 30 page document with a cover
page. On the cover page I want to insert several different fields eg First
Name, Surname, Location1, Location2, date1, date2 etc etc. I then want to
complete these fields on the cover page and as I do so have the document
automatically fill in these fields at various other locations throughout the
document. Would it also be possible to lock these fields. My thanks in
anticipation.
Regards & thanks in anticipation
Ray
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

See the FAQ, 'Repeating Data' at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Ray" wrote in message
Hi, I'm having problems sorting this out and hope someone can help me
please.
I am using Word 2007. I am trying to create a 30 page document with a
cover
page. On the cover page I want to insert several different fields eg First
Name, Surname, Location1, Location2, date1, date2 etc etc. I then want to
complete these fields on the cover page and as I do so have the document
automatically fill in these fields at various other locations throughout
the
document. Would it also be possible to lock these fields. My thanks in
anticipation.
Regards & thanks in anticipation
Ray

Quick Parts calendars Visalia Janet[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 September 26th 08 04:52 AM
Quick parts and Styles GoldZ Microsoft Word Help 1 February 29th 08 03:51 AM
How To Backup Quick Parts Galen[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 08 12:44 AM
Quick Parts Vicky Microsoft Word Help 3 November 9th 07 09:36 PM
Quick parts MADS New Users 1 July 24th 06 11:55 AM