Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
S N S N is offline

Default Add a blank page separator

How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages
when printing a document of 250 pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use a macro containing the following code to print the document:

Dim i As Long
Dim blank As Document
For i = 1 To 240 Step 15
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15
Set blank = Documents.Add
With blank
.PrintOut
.Close wdDoNotSaveChanges