Nystrom Nystrom is offline
Junior Member

Default Add text to every 50:th page?

I use a fixed letter template with merge fields that merge names and addresses from a .txt file. When a large number of documents are printed I want a mark added (an X at the corner of the page) to every 50:th page. This is to easier sort the documents when sorting the printed pages.

Anyone knows how to do this?