Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave

Default How do I delete a line (not sentence) in a Word document?

I have a Word document in narrative form. A line...a straight line...maybe
imported for a cut and paste or in all probability one that I placed there
when I was drafting the document continues to appear. When I attempt to
delete it or copy the narrative above it and paste it elsewhere the line
either moves or else it accompanies the cut and paste job.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm.

--