Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Suraj Suraj is offline

Default Auto correct in C#

How to use auto corretion in c#.net ? Please anyone tell us
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi

This newsgroup is for Word. I suggest you ask your question in a Visual
Studio newsgroup.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Suraj" wrote in message
How to use auto corretion in c#.net ? Please anyone tell us

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you trying to access Word's AutoCorrect feature via programming?
Look into the AutoCorrect object and the Entries collection. You can use
the Object Browser and (of course) the help file to learn about Word's
object model.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suraj" wrote in message
How to use auto corretion in c#.net ? Please anyone tell us

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Stefan,

Are you trying to access Word's AutoCorrect feature via programming?

The OP wants to use Word functionality in his own Visual Studio app
(gleaned from yet another posting, this time in the VSTO forum). Which
of course, is not possible. But VS developers are accustomed to
"everything" being in an accessible class library, rather than
confined to an application's UI :-)

Cindy Meister

folder locations for auto text, auto correct, macros, etc. jmillar Microsoft Word Help 1 November 5th 06 04:13 AM
Auto Correct Susan Microsoft Word Help 2 August 21st 06 08:31 PM
Auto Text vs. Auto Correct rajkohli New Users 6 May 1st 06 02:21 AM
Saving auto correct and quick correct entries on a disk deissmom Microsoft Word Help 2 September 4th 05 05:43 AM
Many of my Auto Correct and Auto Text entries are gone. I did not. Typalot Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 05 09:38 PM