Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Don J[_2_] Don J[_2_] is offline

Default Clicking on the Printer icon, up pops a "Save As" Screen.

I click on the Printer icon in Excel and up pops a "Save As" Screen.
Following through on the "Save As" screen leads nowhere. What am I doing?

Don J

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Check what "printer" you have selected as the default. Most likely it's
MODI, a PDF printer, fax, or the like.

"Don J" wrote in message
. ..
I click on the Printer icon in Excel and up pops a "Save As" Screen.
Following through on the "Save As" screen leads nowhere. What am I doing?

Don J

----

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Don J[_2_] Don J[_2_] is offline

Its an HP 1300. I've had several years of expeience with it without this
sort of problem.

Don J

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Check what "printer" you have selected as the default. Most likely it's
MODI, a PDF printer, fax, or the like.

so
all may benefit.

"Don J" wrote in message
. ..
I click on the Printer icon in Excel and up pops a "Save As" Screen.
Following through on the "Save As" screen leads nowhere. What am I
doing?

Don J

----

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Is that the printer you have selected as the active printer in Word, the one
that is selected when you open the Print dialog?

-----
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Check what "printer" you have selected as the default. Most likely it's
MODI, a PDF printer, fax, or the like.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.