Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RebelDixie RebelDixie is offline

Default Math equations in Word 2007

I need to show a long division math equation in Word 2007, how do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The Cambria Math font that the Word 2007 equation editor uses does not contain the long division brace/bracket if that's what you
are looking to find.

If you use the older MS Equation Editor 3.0 via Insert=Object=Object it is available. I'm guessing that http://mathtype.com
(successor product to the MS Equation Editor v3.0) does include that ability built in.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP