Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Walt G

Default Date fields

Is there any way I can arrange it so that when I insert a date into a
document via the Insert menu it uses CREATEDATE rather than DATE? As it is,
even though I have left the 'update automatically' box unchecked, when I for
example change the view from normal to print view, I find all the various
dates in my document relating to the times different parts of it were
created update to the current date. Also, is there any way I can change
dates already inserted into my document via the insert menu to use
CREATEDATE at one time rather than changing each one manually using toggle
field codes?