Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
llawson123

Default cursor appears above header in new document

What is going on? I've been using Word for ten years and haven't seen this
one before . . .

When I open a new Word document, the cursor appears wa-a-a-ay up at the top
of the page, above even where the header would be. The only way I can get it
to appear where it should appear, according to margin settings, is to open
and quickly close the Header setup box. (It doesn't seem necessary that I
creat a header.)

Not the end of the world, but extremely annoying.

Anyone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | View | check the
"White space between pages" box | OK.